Student visa


Student visa (subclass 500)

With this visa you can -
  • participate in an eligible course of study in Australia
  • travel in and out of Australia
  • work up to 40 hours every 2-week period once your course starts

For more information about this visa and to assess your eligibility, please book a consult session.